Monday, June 11, 2012

The Tony Awards 2012

Well, as you may already know, last night was the Tony awards! Many fashion crisis's were held, as well. But some turned out right! Read on to find out about these hits and misses:
This is a picture of Amanda Seyfried in a multi-colored dress. I honestly luv the hair and makeup, and the clutch compliments the dress well.But the colors are just too much.


I'm not sure if that is lace or not, and sorry the pic is not good, but this dress on Cynthia Nixon looks great. It makes her look skinny, and the plunging neckline looks nice, and the bag goes well with it.

Bernadette Peters looks great in this dress. It is an amazing color on her and very elegant.

This is a picture of Elena Silvia Roger, in a sparkly tan dress. This color looks like the basically same color of her skin, and what is up with the metallics these days? Not everyone can rock them like Heidi Clum. Her hair is a mess too.

This is a picture of Judith Light in a gorgeous, elegant cream dress. All the colors go great with each other, and her hair looks amazing too. Not to mention, the dress is long sleeved! I have noticed that is a huge trend these days.

Audrua Mcdonald, I love this dress. Normally, one shoulders make me cringe, but this looks amazing. Simple yet elegant.


Ummmmm, how old is she? Because even I don't wear pigtails these days. Anyways, this is Da'Vine Joy, and in a pretty black dress. I like it, and it goes well with the shoes, her hair, and her skin tone, but I think if i were her I would want it to be floor-length.

 So thats all, folks! I hope you enjoyed this post, and laughed along with me at some, but in case you didn't catch the tonies last night, and the whole point isn't the dresses, I'll tell you who won and for what.
                                                     JQA (5th grader)

Best Musical: Once
Best Performance by a leading actress in a musical:Audra McDonald
Best performance by an actress in a leading role in a play:Nina Arianda
Best performance by an actor in a leading role in a play:James Corden
Best performance by an actor in a leading role in a musical: Steve Kazee

No comments:

Post a Comment