Sunday, June 10, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Stripes!!!

So I don't know about you, but STRIPES ARE IN! Seriously, have you seen old navy? If you don't believe me, check out these pics of celebs in stripes:
This is a picture of Cheryl Cole, (in stripes) and red pumps. Normally I would criticize the hair, but maybe that was the look she was going for?!? Anyways, horizontal stripes are slimming, too.

Eva Mendes in a Black and white striped mini dress:  I love the dress. I luv how it is just simple black and white, and the bag complements it well.

Gabrielle Union in a red and black striped dress with a navy (?) blazer: Red is a great color on her, and with the jacket it looks seriously great. I'm not sure about the earring, but there is no such thing as perfect, is there?

So I hope you agree that stripes are in. And they can work wonders on your body shape! Just remember that if your tall and skinny, horizontal lines are better. If you are short and, well, not-skinny, then vertical lines are for you.
                                                 Thanks for reading!
                                                       JQA (5th grader)

No comments:

Post a Comment